HELLO. Nice to meet YOU!

Hello, my reader! This is the first time that I am going to talk to you. My name is Zhibek Nurtaza and it is very nice to know that you are reading this. I am going to be the one who will be taking care of this newly born blog. It might be a little messy and even confusing sometimes, but I am sure that you will get used to it. And I hope that you will enjoy it.

So, this blog is going to be about my life as a student of Pearson college UWC in Canada and my future life after that.

 And I don’t want this to be an ordinary blog where you can actually know who I am just by reading the first blog, in which people usually tell about their selves a lot (as far as I know). Instead, you will be able to understand what kind of person I am and what kind of life I am living and going to be living throughout the whole process of me writing, and you reading this blog. But for now, I will just let you know that I am 16 years old and I am originally from the Republic of Kazakhstan.
I think it is the perfect timing for me to start doing something new.

I always wanted to start having either a YouTube channel either a blog, where I could share my life experience. But, at the same time, I was really curious about other peoples’ opinion and that always stopped me from actually starting doing some stuff. So, when I had a chance to write about my life-changing experience of being an exchange student in the United States in a 2017-2018 academic year, I just missed it, because of that particular reason.

So, my point is that I will try my best to write regularly and make my content very interesting. Even if I have some concerns about the content of my blog and etc. I will do my best to keep posting something.  


Now, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!

Comments